A: At Kripa Revival Centre, we are being extremely cautions and go to great lengths to protect the safety of not only our inmates / patients but also every visitor to our facility.
We are not taking any chances. Safety is our number 1 priority.
Here are some steps that we have taken in particular to protect all our inmates, staff and visitors during this time.
- 1. Active screening. Temperature checks to see if anyone has any fever / illness.
- 2. Taking inmate temperatures through the day and providing any medical support, if required.
- 3. Multiple cleaning of our facility, many times during the day.
- 4. As recommended, practicing social distancing measures.
- 5. We limit people into the facility to only absolutely essential people only.
- 6. Staff are restrained from multiple visits outside.
- 7. Keeping our admissions to an optimum level.
- 8. All family meetings & family sessions are done through online instead of the in-person meeting by family members.
- 9. Covid symptomatic test being done before admitting the patient.
- 10. People coming for enquiries to see the facilities are either restricted to the office only or discouraged from entering the premises.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 98.453.10070 to learn more about Kripa Revival Centre or our services on offer to anyone who wishes to be rehabilitated from substance abuse disorder, prevent relapse and stay sober. We have trained and experienced professionals to help you get back to long term recovery. Don’t Delay!